10 Months

Monday, July 15, 2013

We might be just shy of his 11 month mark, but hey, he's still considered 10 months.  I can't even believe we got this monthly photo.  Between traveling, major meltdowns when the camera comes out and Vinny just not EVER sitting still, this was somewhat of a miracle.  And not to mention he's holding the dang chalkboard!  I melt. 

 

He keeps looking less and less like a baby!  I can't even take it. 

So at 10 months he's all over the place.  Sitting still is not something he does anymore.  He's either up walking around furniture or chasing Tiko with his push toys.  He's obsessed with lights and always points them out to me wherever we are.  And balls.  Whatever you do, do not take away his ball.  You'd think someone was hurting him if you did - ahhh the screams! 

He is all about his sippy cup now.  He basically only gets a bottle at night anymore.  Which is so nice.  I can't tell you how much I hate cleaning bottles.  He says "bbbahh" for ball, can show you where his hair is, mastered clapping, has the scrunch face of the cutest kid ever and double fists anything he eats.  I also might need to enter him in the fastest eating hot dog contest.  Kid loves his dogs. 
 
{Click here to see all of Vinny's monthly photos}

1 comment:

Joi said...

Him holding his own sign is killing me. Such a big boy!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger